Norfield Town Hall
All town meetings were held in the church until a town hall was built in 1883 behind the church. The Town hall was located approximately in the area of the current Parish Hall Kitchen.
The first Town Meeting was held there in 1884. It was expanded in 1938 to include a kitchen, a larger meeting hall, and a Town Clerk's office.
In addition to town functions the Town Hall was used by the Norfield Grange and Norfield Church Sunday School until the town hall was destroyed by fire in 1952.